Tuesday, August 4, 2009

alive!

So I survived my wisdom tooth surgery this morning, and the actual procedure wasn't bad at all, and getting put under was not scary -- in fact, it was kind of enjoyable! He told me I would feel lightheaded and I did, and then the next thing I knew I was in a room with my mom, covered in a nice and warm blanket. I'll spare you the details of my recovery this morning, but it wasn't very pleasant and now I am just laying around. It hurts, but it's not horrible. It's much better than I expected. Here's to hoping that the rest of it goes smoothly!

P.S.: OMG EW the oral surgeon GAVE me my teeth to take home and I said I did not want them but my mom snatched them and my brother is LOOKING AT THEM in the kitchen. Oh that is so disgusting I can't believe it is even happening.

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you are feeling ok after it! hope you aren't too bruised!

    ReplyDelete