Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello everyone!

I arrived safely in DC on Tuesday and since then I have been enjoying the beautiful city! On Wednesday I went to the Archives and to the Museum of Natural History because I love to look at all of the different gemstones and rocks. I have met some new friends at my dorm, so that is good. On Thursday I went to the library, the bookstore and Target and then I stopped by Union Pub with Jess. Yesterday, I hung out with Joe by his pool and then went on a dinner date which was nice. Today I need to actually work on unpacking and organizing. My internship starts Monday and I definitely have to have this room under control by then! Ok sorry this was super boring but I just wanted to update!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for enjoying DC! I miss it!

    The archives are my FAVORITE place! I absolutely love the Constitution!!

    Hope the internship went well today!

    ReplyDelete