Wednesday, August 12, 2009

There are free jeans to be won!


Does anyone remember the great jeans-splitting incident of 2008 when I was dancing at a house on Frericks and dropped to the flo' and my jeans just... ripped down the middle of my ass? Well I do! Or perhaps my recent blog entry about my bottoms not fitting? I haven't been able to afford jeans on my babysitting salary and guess what I discovered today? A wonderful soul I found on 20somethingbloggers is giving away 2 vouchers for free Gap jeans! To enter the contest, you get 3 chances: comment on her post saying why you want the jeans, tweet about it and write a blog entry about it. It ends August 17th so hurry over!!

Here's the link to her contest: http://ashleyasaurora.wordpress.com/2009/08/11/gap-jeans-party-and-a-giveaway/

No comments:

Post a Comment