Friday, November 13, 2009

Everyone looks better tan

For a long time I have obviously known that tanning is bad for you, but I went tanning anyways. The truth of the matter is, I love being tan. In fact, I thrive on being tan. Not only do I like BEING tan, I like the process of getting tan. I love visiting tanning salons --- they are like your own personal tropics in the middle of winter. I love being warmed by the lamps and I certainly enjoy laying out in the real sun in summer, slathered in oil.

However, it is very very bad for you and I know this, so I decided to stop tanning. I haven't been tanning in over a year and I didn't even lay out in the sun much this summer. Sometimes I almost give in and go to tanning beds but then I read things like this. Or this. I've tried nearly every sunless tanner that is within my budget and it is usually a fail. Even if they look ok, they make my skin smell horrible. Tonight I am going to use some just because I can't stand it anymore.

The truth of the matter is, everyone looks better when they are tan. Here are some prime examples:

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment